With the push from President Trump to deporting illegal immigrants I have been asked on different occasions if the administration could use private investigators to find and deport illegal immigrants from our country.
Can a Private Investigator find Illegal Immigrants?
The answer is as complex as the ways that people hide when they do not want to be found but there is always a way.
There are many challenges to finding someone that is illegal in this country such as:
- No social security number to trace
- No driver’s license in most situations
- No documented employer
- Bad addresses in the Homeland Security systems
How to find anyone
But there are certain things that we know about human nature:
- We like to stay where we are familiar
- We will most likely stay in contact with family
- We will probably keep doing the same type of job that we had before
- We will most likely not return to our home country voluntarily
- It is very likely we will still visit the same places of worship as before
With this knowledge in hand, it is possible to find anyone, illegal or not
The trick is finding this information and that’s where a private investigator skill set comes up handy.
Doing the Grind
A good private investigator will find out the following:
- Where the family lives, extended included
- Where the person worships – if it applies
- What types of jobs this person has held in the past
- Where the person lived previously – search within 20 miles radius
- Where he/she shops, children go to school, doctor he visits, even the pharmacy he or she visits
In other words, a great private investigator will find out EVERYTHING about the person they are searching for.
So the question is; yes a private investigator can find an illegal immigrant but it would take a lot of work and research.
Conversation started on inmigracionxpress.comLearn More